About malikania hosting
Welcome to malikania home.
This home is a center of several fully opensource projects.
The philosophy behind malikania is to write simple software following
as much as possible the KISS principle
with additional focus on strong coding style, documentation and
Most projects also try to follow the UNIX principle
of doing simple things but well. Not surprising, projects are usually
written in C or C++ with few dependencies except POSIX and simple
- (2023-07-30) Finally redmine is gone for long.
- (2023-07-30) New libbase64 3.1.0
- (2022-03-27) New bcc
- (2022-08-20) New sci
- (2022-03-28) New libunicode 1.0.0
- (2022-03-28) New libbuf 1.0.0
- (2022-02-03) New irccd 4.0.0 release.
- (2021-11-26) Due to various personal reasons, redmine instance is back More….
- (2021-11-23) Mercurial repositories are now available for reading
using https:// scheme without authentication.
- (2021-11-10) New irccd
4.0.0-rc0 release candidate is available.
- (2021-10-24) GitHub mirrors are now available More….
- (2021-09-16) New libbuf 0.3.0
- (2021-04-13) New bcc
- (2021-03-10) Due to a massive fire at the OVH datacenter, my
personal http://markand.fr website is
down for an indeterminate amount of time. All of the malikania
infrastructure is not impacted though.
- (2020-12-20) The buildbot service was removed.
- (2020-12-16) The redmine instance will be removed by the end of 2020
after more than 12 years of use.