About malikania hosting
Welcome to malikania home.
This home is a center of several fully opensource projects.
The philosophy behind malikania is to write simple software following as much as possible the KISS principle with additional focus on strong coding style, documentation and excessive testing.
Most projects also try to follow the UNIX principle of doing simple things but well. Not surprising, projects are usually written in C or C++ with few dependencies except POSIX and simple libraries.
- (2021-06-16) New major nsnake 3.0.0 release to celebrate 10 years old.
- (2021-06-07) New major libbase64 2.0.0 release.
- (2021-04-13) New major bcc 2.0.0 release.
- (2021-03-10) Due to a massive fire at the OVH datacenter, my personal http://markand.fr website is down for an indeterminate amount of time. All of the malikania infrastructure is not impacted though.
- (2020-12-20) The buildbot service was removed.
- (2020-12-16) The redmine instance will be removed by the end of 2021 after more than 12 years of use.