About malikania hosting
Welcome to malikania home.
This home is a center of several fully opensource projects.
The philosophy behind malikania is to write simple software following as much as possible the KISS principle with additional focus on strong coding style, documentation and excessive testing.
Most projects also try to follow the UNIX principle of doing simple things but well. Not surprising, projects are usually written in C or C++ with few dependencies except POSIX and simple libraries.
- (2021-11-26) Due to various personal reasons, redmine instance is back More….
- (2021-11-23) Mercurial repositories are now available for reading using https:// scheme without authentication.
- (2021-11-10) New irccd 4.0.0-rc0 release candidate is available.
- (2021-10-24) GitHub mirrors are now available More….
- (2021-09-16) New libbuf 0.3.0 release.
- (2021-04-13) New bcc 2.0.0 release.
- (2021-03-10) Due to a massive fire at the OVH datacenter, my personal http://markand.fr website is down for an indeterminate amount of time. All of the malikania infrastructure is not impacted though.
- (2020-12-20) The buildbot service was removed.
- (2020-12-16) The redmine instance will be removed by the end of 2020 after more than 12 years of use.